vrijdag 23 oktober 2015

Frolicking in the forest

Hi there!

I was staying at my parents house, it was such a lovely day and I thought I'd go for a walk in the forest with my dog.




There were so many mushrooms in the forest, it's a shame I don't know which one are edible :(




In the middle of the forest is a camp in style of the iron age. It's for school children to learn. I've been there when I was 11 or 12. I loved it, it was my best schoolweek ever haha.


\

These sheep are from the iron age camp. They go to this massive grassfield once in a while.
The sheep were really friendly! I thought they would be scared because I was with my dog and he was pulling on the leash to get to them, but they came up to us and sniffled on Beertje (I hold him in my lap so he couldn't hurt the sheep).





It was kinda dangerous to walk because there were so many 'Tamme Kastanjes' that fell from the trees.


I didn't spot any wildlife this time but I did see many footprints and found some fresh poop lol.








I found this pile of stones and I thought it looks so eerie, I loved it <3


That's it for now :)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten